9717686187 join Merchant Navy -10th/12th pass* High Salary. JOIN MERCHANT NAVY* SALARY RS:-25,500 T0 85,000 Monthly/Best Carrier /- Seaman / Pre Sea /GP Rating/Deck cadet/Marine Technician /Minimum Age-17 Years to 29 Years* Education 8th PASS/10th PASS/12th PASS/Graduate PASS/ITI PASS/BTECH- pass STUDENT WITH 100% JOB ASISTANT GURANTED
Direct callnow: -, FEW SET AVILABEL Harry UP.
FILL ONLINE APPLICATION
Call now: - 9717686187 ALL THE INFORMATION ENGLISH AND HINDI ALSO VIDEO, PHOTO IN MERCHANT NAVY CARRIERS IN OUR WEBSITE OPEN WEBSITE NOW, AND FILL ON LINE FORM..JOIN MERCHANT NAVY
JOIN WITH OUR MARITIME AUTHORITY AND FOLLOW THE STEP.
1. DO THE PRE SEA TRAINING (G P RATING) / DECK CADETS.
2.DO THE 12 MONTH ONBOARD SHIP TRAINING (GET STIPEND OR POCKET MONEY OF RS. 12000/- TO 35000/- PER MONTH?
3. GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY AS SECOND OFFICER OR THIRD ENGINEER OFFICER AND GET SALARY OF RS.65000/-TO 85000/-PER MONTH.
4. AFTER 1 YEAR OF SERVICE GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY AS CHIEF OFFICER OR SECOND ENGINEER OFFICER AND GET SALARY OF RS. 85000/- TO RS.125000/-.p/m
5. AFTER 1 YEAR OF SERVICE GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY AS CAPTAIN OR CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICER AND EARN SALARY FROM RS.2.00000- TO Rs:-3.50000 p/m
6. SO COUNT NUMBER OF YEARS YOU UTILIZED TO BECOME A MAN OF RS.125000/PER MONTH OR MORE AND A MERCHANT NAVY OFFICER TOO.
7. ALL JUST WITHIN 4 YEARS.
We book all kinds of Merchant Navy Joining Courses we arrange Logging for Trainee Candidates. Certification Services:- We issue Liberian CDC, Panama CDC, Bahamas CDC, Belize CDC & Indian CDC (Indian CDC for DEEE/BEEE) Liberian/Panama/Belize - All Marine Medical Watch Keeping (Verify) , C.O.C (Verify) , D.C.E (Verify For Latest Sponsorship Programs Admission in D.G (Gov of INDIA) & Non D.G Colleges (DG APPROVED COLLEGES (DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SHIPPING) (Gov of INDIA) And Latest Sponsorship Programs Admission in INTERNATIONAL COLLAGES STUDY IN ABROAD we book IELTS International Study Merchant Navy is a highly professional, technologically advanced industry catering to millions of people worldwide. The Merchant Navy is a peaceful global body which is into transportation of goods and people. Merchant Navy in a simpler way can be defined as a commercial fleet, handling cargo by ship. It comprises of passengers vessels, cargo, cruise liners, and other specialized ships to carry goods from one country to another. To be eligible to opt for a career in merchant navy one should undergo certified pre sea training course.offers various pre sea training courses and programmer for 8th/10th, /12th, Diploma / Polytechnic degree holders and graduate students.
PRE SEA TRAINING OFFERED
1. GP Rating
2. Deck Cadet
3. Saloon Rating
4. Engine Rating